Mothers Day Gift Guide

by - 8:24 PM


‘Inside Vogue’ | Amazon, Daisy Perfume | Marc Jacobs, Candle | L’Occitane, Cleanser and moisturiser | Liz Earle, Beauty Products | L’Occitane, Bracelets | Pandora
Mothers day is only a few weeks away and it gives us all a chance to show just how amazing some of the lovely women in our lives are. It’s not only your mum you can thank, as I also buy presents for both my grandmothers and my aunty’s as well; as they’re all such a huge part of my life. They’re all such strong, independent, hard working women that have moulded me into the woman I am today and are forever in support of what I do. So, I think it’s only right to show them my appreciation during this special day. However, they’re not always easy to buy for, as they all have different taste’s and already have lot’s of things themselves. So, I thought I would compile a little gift guide, with a few present ideas for you this Mothers Day.
There’s one thing that you can never go wrong with buying and giving this mothers day, and that has to be flowers. I don’t know of one woman that doesn’t love a beautiful bunch of flowers and they’re even better when they’re bought buy someone else. They will definitely not last forever, however they will give someone an amazing amount of pleasure whilst they’re alive, and they’re amazing at making your home have that spring vibe. My favourite ones have to be tulips, because I just love the shape and how feminine they.
On the other hand, If your mum is really into beauty and looking after her skin, then why don’t you buy her some gorgeous new beauty products. At the minute, I’m really loving these two lovely products from the skincare brand Liz Earle. Not only is the brand truly British and home-grown right in this country, which is actually really rare nowadays, they also use all naturally active ingredients to make really gentle yet effective, skincare products. I particularly love the cleanse and polish, as you can combine the steps of removing your makeup and washing your face together. It’s also super gentle on your skin, and works really well with my normal to oily skin type; as it does not strip all the moisture from my skin but just lightly cleans and revitalises it.
If all things beauty and skincare isn’t quite down your mum’s street, then a good book might be the answer to all your present problems. This ‘Inside Vogue’ book is the prefect choice for that amazing woman in your life that no only loves a good book, but is also really into the world of Fashion. I absolutely loved every single minute of this diary style book, and getting an insight into what life is truly like to be the editor in chief of vogue magazine. One of the oldest, biggest and most prestigious fashion magazines in the world. This really is a must-read and I’ve written a review all about HERE, if you’re considering buying it for your mum this Mothers Day.

You May Also Like

0 comments