HOW TO DRESS LIKE A BALLERINA

by - 2:10 AM


I recently stumbled upon an article called How to Eat like a Ballerina – the advice was what I could have predicted, and didn’t recommend nearly as much pastry intake as I consider essential to my personal happiness. So the ballerina diet – not for me. But dressing like a ballerina is another matter entirely. There’s something so effortlessly elegant about the mix of comfort and tailoring in the ballerina uniform. I’m a huge fan of the brand Needle & Thread and their dreamy dresses, but this Giselle dress – named after one of my favourite ballets, incidentally – is without a doubt my favourite from their collections, and certainly a new favourite piece in my wardrobe. It really does remind me of many of the dance recital costumes I wore in my dancer days – but much more grown-up and modern (and let’s be fair, a lot less fuchsia, too – people do love to dress little dancers in bright colours for some reason.)

You May Also Like

0 comments